Exterior Sun Control Products are designed to absorb and dissipate 65 to 90 percent of the sun’s heat and glare before it reaches window or door glass. This results in a more comfortable indoor temperature, more efficient air conditioning and ultimately energy conservation. In fact, studies have shown that shaded windows can save up to 25% of the cost of air conditioning when compared to unshaded windows.
All of the Sun Control Screening products protect against annoying insects – just like conventional fiberglass screening – and offer good outward visibility. Solar screens made with Exterior Sun Control Products work with the window open or closed, offering daytime privacy while reducing the harmful UV rays that damage drapes, furnishings, and décor. These energy-saving screening products are constructed to enhance a variety of exterior building facades and are easily installed as window and door screens, enclosure screening or for use in retractable exterior shades and systems. Popular on homes and buildings since the 1970s, Exterior Sun Control Products are American made.
BetterVue screen offers you a better view of your yard and many other benefits. This incredible fiberglass screen lets you focus on the view outside instead of the screen in front of you. That’s because it’s made of durable, fire-retardant fiberglass yarns that are smaller in diameter than standard screen yarns.
In addition to improving your view, BetterVue screens:
- Enhance the beauty of your home because they’re less noticeable.
- Allow more light transmittance in to further enhance your view outside.
- Improve airflow, allowing fresh breezes to flow through freely.
- Help deter insects from getting into your home due to 30% smaller openings than standard screens.
- Keep your home cleaner by helping to prevent dust and dirt from entering your windows.